Finally someone made a gifset of my fave scene from brave!
The Shocking Truth
When we first saw Frozen, I’m sure that many of us were shocked at the moment when Hans reveals his true colors and his entire plan to take over Arendelle. That definitely included me; it was a twist that I did not see coming!
While audiences were shocked at Hans’s words to Anna, “if only there was someone out there who loved you,” Anna was definitely shocked for sure.
In the first gif, she responds, “What?” At this moment, everything has happened so fast. In fact, she doesn’t even know what has happened and is confused by Hans’s words.
But then look in the second gif: her eyes widen, which means that she now understands what he means.
Remember how when Anna first met Hans, she said, "It’s just me," and he asks, “Just you?” Now the tables have turned and he is using that against her. She is "just Anna" to him and nothing more.
Nearly all of her life, Anna was shut out by Elsa. Anna believed that she was nothing more than the spare girl who would never be the kind of princess that Elsa was. She is gawky, impetuous, clumsy, and basically the picture of imperfection. Despite her flaws, Anna hoped to find someone to love and who could love her. When she met Hans, he appeared to be a dream come true for Anna.
And now she learns that her true love truly never loved her.
In all, it’s not just that she’s shocked to learn that he never loved her at all that makes it shocking to audiences, but he makes it sound like no one loves her and could never love her because she’s not someone worth loving. :(
Well, I did it. I’ve made a Harry Potter blog.
I would SO appreciate y’all following it. It’ll be fun! There are no posts yet, but trust me, soon it’ll be totally awesome.
If you like this Disney blog and you like the Harry Potter series then I see no reason you shouldn’t enjoy my new blog.
Here it is: http://whatscurious.tumblr.com/
1. state your name: Shea
2. state the name that your parents almost named you:Meredith (it’s my middle name)
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Outside of immediate family, I have a cousin my age that I’m pretty close to.
4. what was your first job? Besides babysitting, choreographing for musical theatre summer camps.
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Probably.
6. do you miss your ex? I have none.
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? DARK.
8. do people praise you for your looks? Yes.
9. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Pink is very much my favorite color. But blue looks rather nice on me.
10. how do you wear your makeup? Mascara, foundation, blush, and always lipgloss or lipstick.
11. what are some of your nicknames? Sheabutter is the main one.
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? Four.
13. how many bathrooms? 3
15. do you have a car? Yep.
16. do you work out every week? NO THANK YOU. (I do take dance classes though, so that’s something.)
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes.
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?Nope.
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Oh yes.
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? I have all sorts of bathing suits I guess.
21. do you like your eyes? Probably my favorite facial feature.
22. do you think you are pretty? Yes.
23. who was the last person you talked to in person?My grandma.
24. how much money in your bank account? Well I had a fairly decent amount, but some meanie head got my account number and took a couple hundred dollars, so I’m broke at the moment. (It’s getting taken care of, no worries).
25. are you single? Yes.
26. do you want kids? At some point, definitely.
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: Instead of a backback I use a Vera Bradley tote.
28. who are the celebrities do you think are hot? Zac Efron is the love of my life. James Marsden. Darren Criss. Ryan Gosling. There are a lot, but those came to mind.
29. last movie you saw in theaters: I think it was 22 Jump Street?
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? No. (I’ve never actually dated anyone, so a few of these questions won’t really be relevant.)
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? No.
32. have you ever cheated? No.
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? No. (Why? How random?)
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? A ton of my time is dedicated to musical theatre, but I guess that isn’t “spare time.” I love movies and TV. Reading. Crafting. Eating. Tumblr (clearly). Pinterest. Just hanging out with friends.
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? I can’t think of a specific thing, but I am lucky to have a lot of really sweet people in my life.
36: who was the last person you texted? My friend Marie, who is going to be my roommate for the next year.
37: how do you look right now? Decent I guess? I’m not wearing makeup and I’m just in a t-shirt and nike shorts. So nothing fancy, but I’m not a huge mess.
38: who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? No one in particular. There are several people in my life that I love, so there is not one person that I specifically associate with the word.