Leading ladies from a few of Disney’s stage productions: Belle, Nala, Ariel, Jane, and Jasmine.
1. Have you ever had someone pick you up off the ground & carried you? Yes.
2. Are you a flirty person? Ha, no.
3. Do you like coffee? How about tea? Not a huge coffee fan. I do like frappuccinos but that’s basically a milkshake if we’re being honest. I like iced tea.
4. Where exactly was your first kiss? It was a stage kiss (I know, right?) so it was on stage.
5. The last store you went to was…? Sprinkles Cupcakes :)
6. A name you hate with a passion? I don’t have names that I really hate. I do hate the word “severed” when talking about anything except “severing ties.”
7. Do you have a friend named Alex? I know a few, but none of my very close friends are named Alex.
8. The last person you held hands with? A young student at the children’s theatre I’ve been working at.
9. How about the last movie you saw? Maleficent
10. Did you like it? Overall, yes. There were lots of things I thought were great. But it didn’t quite live up to expectations.
11. What is your favorite type of water (ex. arrowhead)? I don’t know what arrowhead is? But I like water.
12. Have you ever been to Warped Tour? No.
13. Do you know anyone who wears fur? Not real fur.
14. When was the last time you were on myspace.com? I never had a myspace.
15. How often do you cuss? Actually, I never do. Unless it’s required for a show I’m in.
16. Have you ever cussed out a teacher? NO.
17. Do you know how many kids are at your school? Several thousand, it’s a large university.
18. What did you think of the movie Juno? I don’t like it. For no particular reason, it’s just really overrated in my opinion.
19. When was the last time you had butterflies? Jitters right before going on for a performance.
20. How often do you eat meat? Probably once a day.
21. What grade did you meet your best friend in? I have had the same group 3 best friends for several years. One I met in 1st grade, one in 4th, and one in 7th.
22. Would rather be loved or love someone? If it absolutely is an either/or situation and can’t be reciprocated, I would rather love. I wouldn’t want to hurt someone who loved me but i didn’t love them back. I also think it probably benefits you more as a person to be loving than to have someone who loves you.
23. Last time you cleaned your room? Yesterday.
24. Have you ever gotten clothes from the kids section of Target when you were over the age of 10? No, but I’ve been tempted.
25. Are you more of a science/math person or english/history person? Or how about science/history or something like that? I’m pretty equally good at all school subjects. But I much prefer learning English, literature, the arts, and some history to science/math.
26. What is your biggest fear? Going insane. Or being sane but everybody believing I’m insane. Basically, it’s a fear of not being able to trust my own mind.
27. Have you ever been cheated om in a relationship? No.
28. Your favorite children’s book you ever read? HARRY POTTER. But those are so much more than “children’s books.”
29. When you were little, would you have rather watched Cartoon Network or Disney Channel? Disney channel, for sure. (But I still watched Cartoon Network and Nick. I think I preferred Disney because it was much less crude.)
30. Do you shave your arms? If you mean armpits, yes. If you mean any other part of my arm, no.
31. Since using the internet regularly, have you started to read less than you used to? Yes. But I’m still a big reader.
32. Are you a big fan of the Harry Potter series? Always.
33. How often would say you pulled all-nighters, if you ever do? Never. I’ve come fairly close at social get-togethers. But for school, I would never do that. It’s much more damaging to stay up all night studying than to study less and get some rest.
34. Do you wear make-up on a daily basis? Usually.
35. Has a friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend ever had a problem with you for any reason? One of my close guy friends dated a girl I was friends with. She said she was totally fine with our friendship but I could tell she was pretty jealous.
36. How old were you when you learned to drive? 15.
37. How many times a day do you find yourself cracking your joints, if at all? Pretty often. Dancing kinda messes up your feet so they pop all the time. I don’t do this intentionally, but my hips and stuff like that pop too.
38. Do you find yourself feeling lazier when the weather is warm? I actually think I’m more likely to stay in doing nothing while seeking shelter from the cold. Hot is normal from me, I’m a Texan.
39. Is there a particular sport you follow on a regular basis? Football. But I really only care about my favorite teams, I don’t follow the whole league.
40. Are you a fan of the TV show Friends? It’s a great show but I don’t know that I get to call myself a fan. I haven’t ever watched them all, but I do watch when it’s on.
41. How old do you think is too old to sleep with a stuffed animal? Never.
42. If AC wasn’t an option, would you rather sleep with a fan on or with the windows open? Oh dear. I’m not comfortable leaving windows open at night, that creeps me out. I guess a fan. But that can really dry out your voice so it’s not ideal.
43. Do you find it hard to fall asleep when you know you have to be up earlier than normal? Oh yes.
44. Do you style your hair in the same way every day, or do you prefer to switch it up? I don’t put a ton of effort into it, and I’m no hair expert. If I’m getting all cute I can have my hair 1. Straight 2. Curled. If I don’t care, my hair is in a pony tail or a bun or is all cool and wavy from being in a bun earlier so I wear it down.
a little girl in the grocery store just asked me if i was a princess because my dress was pretty and i said everyone’s a princess and she pointed to her dad and asked if he was a princess too and her dad said yep its true im a princess and she looked so happy idk it was adorable